A condensed version for children
We want you to have a good time using theLearnia and to visit us over and over. Like any other community, ours has its own rules, and this page explains some of the important ones. You should keep these in mind as you use theLearnia and the Website.
We have a lot of other rules, too. Among other things, the other rules explain who owns movies, the articles and the other stuff you read on our Website, and they tell you important information about keeping your account and your password secure. If you are interested in reading our other rules, click here.
The 10 Commandments of Good Behavior on theLearnia
We want this Website to be a safe, helpful and stable place for everyone to visit. In order to make this happen, we need your help.
- Do not post spam or any advertisement on this Website.
- Do not try to collect information that you find on our Website about other people or try to copy and use the stuff that other people post.
- Do not upload viruses or other harmful code.
- Do not log in under someone else’s name or password.
- Do not bully, intimidate, or harass anyone.
- Do not post content that promotes hatred or violence, threatens anyone, or is sexually oriented.
- Do not use this Website to do anything illegal.
- Do not do anything that could damage this Website or the way it works.
- Do not try to get anyone else to do any of the things that we ask you not to do.
- Do keep in mind that you are responsible for what appears in or because of your account at theLearnia – and no one else is.